Friday, August 27, 2010

A Vintage Tale

I posted 2 pictures last time...and you all are saying"What the heck are those?" Well that was the sneak peek... It is a peek at a new quilt that is coming soon. My inspiration is a vintage quilt. I love all aspects of quilting but I am truly a traditional quilter. Tradition makes me happy. It is a connection to the past. It is a glimpse into what was and how simple life was before HD Tvs and Cell phones and Netflix. Now don't get me wrong...I love those things too but I do love to take a trip down memory lane and revisit places and people from my childhood. So if you too love the traditional then this one is for you. I can't wait to show it to you but for now you will have to be satisfied with the sneak peeks. Oh and this post I am including a picture of Hari. Laura posted a wonderful story, how about you? I know you have one to share. Let's hear from you!
Bobbins full speed ahead!!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment