Monday, June 1, 2009

Rumors are True

Morning my friends,

What fun its been reading your comments...wish you all could win my bundle of FQ's. There was a post yesterday that asked if there was a website...and its true. I have been working hard on getting my website up and running. We are online but the online store is still in hibernation. I hope to have it available soon. I will keep you posted. Hope your day is filled with full bobbins, lots of pretty thread and boat loads of fabric!

www.seamsdelightfuldesigns.com


Robin

P.S. Annonymous regarding the website...send an email so that I have your address in case its you that wins!

2 comments:

  1. HEY! well, my day wasn't filled with bobbins, or pretty thread or fabric, well, I guess technically it was since I didn't go around naked...BUT I did have a decent day and why not, I have the coolest mom in the world and she has figured out how to BLOG and MAKE her website WAY COOL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Welcome to the world mom! I love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm a compulsive quilter and designer too. I love your new website and ideas. A friend told me about your site and designs. See, it's working...word is spreading! Please add me to your e-mail list and let me know if I win the "stash"!
    Georgia Gonzales
    georgiagonzales@msn.com
    (I'm not sure what you want under "select profile"???)

    ReplyDelete