Saturday, June 13, 2009

Carolina Rose is back from the Quilter!







The new quilt is back from the quilter! How exciting. Not many things can top getting one of your quilts back from the quilter and you see it for the first time. It is being bound now and then to the photographer. The pattern is ready to go (except for the new picture) and I am so anxious for you to see her. Think she is my best work yet. You can probably see from the sneak peek picture that there is some appliqué. For those of you that don’t like hand appliqué, you can use any method you want. I hope to have Carolina Rose available on the website by next week. There is a class already scheduled for August at In Between Stitches in Livermore, CA. You can check for updates at http://www.inbetweenstitches.com/. Meanwhile I am working on binding and sketching a new design. I am so excited to be back in the sewing studio and sewing again. Venture out and visit your local quilt shop and be inspired and have a truly wonderful weekend.


Wishing you full bobbins, beautiful threads and boat loads of fabric,
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt! It looks perfect. The colors, the texture, the quilting, everything about it appeals to me. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete