Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On the road again.................




Busy day.. I have to be on the road soon. I have much to do today. I hope to pick up my new quilt from the quilters. Need patterns printed, bagged and ready to ship. Of course there is always paperwork to do. Oh and I can't forget the photographer. Note to self... call the photographer. Well my sweeties, its Good Morning to all. Hope your Memorial Day weekend was a food-filled, family orientated good time. I also hope you remembered why we were celebrating.


Our Armed Forces past and present. Those that stand in the extreme weather, with no comforts facing enemies that have no discernible faces to provide all of us with the freedoms we enjoy. Freedom is not free, it comes with a price. The least we as Americans can do is celebrate and honor their service and sacrifice. The next time you see anyone in a uniform...THANK them for all that they do and give, so that we can remain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment