Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deadlines

I don't like deadlines, but I admit that I work better with them. I set myself a goal that I would be online with the website in 2 weeks. That puts my goal at June 1st. Yes its like in 15 minutes! OMG ...will I be finished? Will the deadline police be hanging out in the bushes by my front door if I miss it? No probably not...right....naw..couldn't be...right? Gosh I hope not. I am really really trying hard to get everything done on time. There have been some very long nights and days. But I am sure alot of you already know this because you have already gone through this. (psst....there are no deadline police...right?) I haven't been able to design or do much else while this deadline looms. Okay I admit it I am starting to panic. If anyone knows how to be more organized and efficient I would really like to hear from you. Until then its back to "The List" yep the one I made the other day, as I still have things to cross off it as complete. Happy middle of the week! One last sip of coffee and I am just going to go peek and see if there is anything in the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment