Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tiggy is growing up

Tiggy at 10 weeks
Tiggy all grown up
It's been almost 6 months since my last post. Tight-my new kitty is 8 months old and doesn't look like a kitten anymore. In fact I think she was only little for like 3 weeks! She is 10 lbs now and looks like a full grown kitty. In case you didn't see or have forgotten here are her baby pics and her current pic.

I have been sewing & designing and have a sneak peek of the newest quilt that is getting photographed as I post this. This quilt which I call - Dinner in Paris, makes me just weak in the knees, hope you all love it too. As soon as the pictures get back from the fabulous photographer then I will post a full shot here on my blog.

Patterns will be available soon and as a holiday treat, you can preorder this pattern now on my website. I also have 2 other new ones which are listed on the website and are being printed. So there are some great choices for gift giving either to friends or yourself.
I am also working on a tutorial for my next post for a little gift bag. These are FAST and easy and can be made in any size. So check back for the tutorial in about a week.
Happy sewing to all and have a little eggnog for me.

Delightfully

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment